- Telephone: 9225 7541
- Mobile: 0481 406 000
- Fax: 9225 8485
- Chambers: Level 17, Room 21, Owen Dixon Chambers West
- Admitted to Practice: 12 February 2008
- Signed Victorian Bar Roll: 16 May 2013
Kieren practices in commercial and property law, as well as testator family maintenance claims. In addition, Kieren instructs legal trainees in advocacy at the Leo Cussen Centre for Law and is a past Sir Charles Lowe prize winner for advocacy. At the bar, Kieren is developing the specialties of:
- Contractual disputes;
- Misleading and deceptive conduct and unconscionable conduct claims;
- Leasing disputes;
- Domestic building disputes;
- Adverse Possession claims;
- Easement disputes;
- Disputes as to competing equitable interests in land, include caveat disputes and delaying registrations of mortgages; and
- Fencing disputes.
Kieren also has a mathematics degree and a Master of Laws, both of which he uses to aid complex claims for damages and compensation.
Before coming to the bar, Kieren worked for two and half years with Eales & Mackenzie as a generalist commercial litigator. In that role, he acted in disputes involving breach of contract, adverse possession, leasing disputes, professional negligence, consumer law, insolvency and employment law.
At the bar and before, Kieren has appeared as often as possible, including in the VCAT, Magistrates' Court, County Court, Supreme Court, Federal Circuit Court and the Federal Court. He has conducted numerous trials and contested applications.