Phone:+61 3 9225 7222
MOBILE:0414 586 527
Owen Dixon Chambers West
525 Lonsdale Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
Oliver practises in personal injury, insurance, and occupational health and safety. He appears regularly in the County and Supreme Courts of Victoria. He acts for both plaintiffs and defendants.
Oliver's areas of expertise include:
- Public/product liability;
- WorkCover including statutory benefits, serious injury applications, and damages actions;
- Intentional torts;
- TAC including serious injury applications and damages actions;
- VWA s138 / 369 statutory recoveries;
- Prosecutions / investigations under the Occupational Health and Safety Act 2004, and the Regulations thereunder.
Prior to joining the Bar, Oliver practised as a Solicitor in the General Insurance and Workplace teams at Moray & Agnew Lawyers.
Oliver has a Master of Laws from Monash University. He read with Richard H Stanley and Peter Rozen SC. His senior mentor was the Honourable Justice Gorton.
Oliver is a Nationally Accredited Mediator, and a member of the common law and compensation law associations.
Victorian Bar Profile
To get in touch with Oliver Lesage | or for more information please contact the Clerk on: +61 3 9225 7222 or firstname.lastname@example.org