Paul’s practice at the Bar, as both junior and senior counsel, has predominantly been in general commercial law. More recently he has specialised in:
- professional liability claims, especially in the areas of negligence of solicitors, valuers, environmental auditors and engineers;
- major torts litigation, involving negligent misstatements, product liability, occupier’s liability and public liability of clubs and organisations;
- local government law, with emphasis on contractual liabilities assumed by Councils; and
- commercial tenancy law.
- He is a Nationally Accredited Mediator and has conducted several hundred mediations in diverse areas of commercial law, professional negligence claims, planning and environmental law, real property disputes and family disputes.
- He is an experienced arbitrator in commercial disputes, both local and international.
To get in touch with Paul Santamaria QC | or for more information please contact the Clerk on: +61 3 9225 7222 or email@example.com
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards legislation.