Phone:+61 3 9225 7222
MOBILE:0438 190 778
200 Queen Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
Adam practices in taxation, commercial and administrative law.
Before coming to the Bar, Adam worked at the ATO preparing rulings for large private groups and advising ATO audit teams. Adam’s work focused on questions about the application of integrity and anti-avoidance rules to complex business structures and transactions.
Adam’s earlier experience includes:
- large multinational transfer pricing audits,
- instructing on the drafting of legislation (e.g., the 2012 expansion of the director penalty regime; key parts of the Minerals Resource Rent Tax Act 2012),
- major policy projects (e.g., the review into the taxation of trusts),
- secondments at Treasury and the Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet,
- being a tax advisor in an accounting firm, and
- a range of leadership and management roles.
Adam has also worked at the Commonwealth Departments of Health and Social Services, where he was responsible for managing the administration of parts of the Aged Care Act 1997.
Adam has a Master of Tax from the University of Melbourne and a Bachelor of Laws from Monash University. He also has a Bachelor of Arts with first class honours from the University of Melbourne.
To get in touch with Adam Craig | or for more information please contact the Clerk on: +61 3 9225 7222 or email@example.com
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards legislation.