Phone:+61 3 9225 7892
MOBILE:0435 606 313
460 Lonsdale Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
Reegan practices in commercial law and has particular expertise in trusts, equity and probate matters.
Reegan's reported appearances include:
- Re Valkenburg; Valkenburg v Valkenburg  VSC 550 (jurisdiction, location of company shares)
- CC Growth Pty Ltd v Amiga Growth No 2 Pty Ltd  VSC 340 (estoppel, scope of directors' fiduciary duties, unclean hands, breach of contract, led by Chris Brown and Michael Galvin QC)
- Seoud v Fortythird Garland Pty Ltd  VSC 192 (statutory interest on sum recovered in proceeding and whether beneficiary of a discretionary trust is a 'creditor' of the trustee)
- Re Black  VSC 29 (contradictor in an application for a grant in respect of an informal will)
- Marc & Adam Station Pier Pty Ltd v Schiavello Bros Properties Pty Ltd (Building and Property)  VCAT 1905 (application under s 75 of the VCAT Act, led by Jonathan Evans QC)
- Re Haynes  VSC 778 (application pursuant to rr 54.02 and 75.08 of the Supreme Court (General Civil Procedure) Rules 2015 for payment of legacy and interest on the legacy)
- Re Theodoulou  VSC 601 (caveat proceeding objecting to grant of probate on the basis of undue influence and knowledge & approval, led by Michael Wise QC)
- Maher v Maher  VSC 318 (successfully defended application for an extension of time pursuant to Part IV, led by Rick Wells)
- Pandolfo v Finadri & Ors  VSC 211 (preliminary discovery application)
- Higgins v Wilkinson (Ruling)  VCC 1942 (costs application)
- Higgins v Wilkinson  VCC 1534 (successfully defended a Part IV application for executor)
- Food and Beverage Australia Ltd v Andrews  VSCA 258 (acting for an administrator in an action for debt, led by Michael Galvin QC)
As a Judge's associate, Reegan sat in matters in the Trusts, Equity & Probate List in the Common Law Division. She supported her Honour on complex trust matters, as well as equity and judicial review proceedings.
Reegan is an Honourary Fellow of MLS and is co-teaching Insolvency Law with Michael Gronow QC.
Reegan is an experienced researcher and published author. Examples of her publications are located on her Linkedin profile. She is currently completing her Masters of Law at MLS, where she also completed her Juris Doctor.
In addition to her legal qualifications, Reegan holds a Bachelor of Arts with First Class Honours, majoring in Japanese and Politics, from the University of Queensland. She worked for the Japanese government for 3 years and is fluent in Japanese.
Reegan read with Sam Hay. Her senior mentor is Wendy Harris QC.
To get in touch with Reegan Morison | or for more information please contact the Clerk on: +61 3 9225 7222 or email@example.com
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards legislation.