Phone:+61 3 9225 7892
MOBILE:0435 606 313
460 Lonsdale Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
Reegan practices in commercial law and has particular expertise in trusts, equity and probate matters as well as insolvency matters.
Reegan's reported appearances include:
- Re Owies Family Trust  VSC 716 (28 October 2020) (construction of trust deed, whether real and genuine consideration given to objects of trust, removal of trustee, led by Jonathan Evans QC)
- Joss v Joss  VSC 424 (4 August 2020) (defended Part IV claim by adult daughter, led by Simon Pitt)
- Bryant, in the Matter of Gunns Limited (in Liq) (Receivers and Managers Appointed) v Badenoch Integrated Logging Pty Ltd  FCA 713 (unfair preferences under s 588FA of the Corporations Act 2001, led by Michael Gronow QC)
- Re Gleeson  VSC 589 (application for grant of letters of administration, whether domestic partner at the date of deceased's death)
- Re Valkenburg; Valkenburg v Valkenburg  VSC 550 (proper jurisdiction for probate, location of company shares)
- CC Growth Pty Ltd v Amiga Growth No 2 Pty Ltd  VSC 340 (estoppel, scope of directors' fiduciary duties, unclean hands, breach of contract, led by Chris Brown and Michael Galvin QC)
- Seoud v Fortythird Garland Pty Ltd  VSC 192 (statutory interest on sum recovered in proceeding and whether beneficiary of a discretionary trust is a 'creditor' of the trustee)
- Re Black  VSC 29 (contradictor in an application for a grant in respect of an informal will)
- Marc & Adam Station Pier Pty Ltd v Schiavello Bros Properties Pty Ltd (Building and Property)  VCAT 1905 (application under s 75 of the VCAT Act, led by Jonathan Evans QC)
- Re Haynes  VSC 778 (application pursuant to rr 54.02 and 75.08 of the Supreme Court (General Civil Procedure) Rules 2015 for payment of legacy and interest on the legacy)
- Re Theodoulou  VSC 601 (caveat proceeding objecting to grant of probate on the basis of undue influence and knowledge & approval, led by Michael Wise QC)
- Maher v Maher  VSC 318 (successfully defended application for an extension of time pursuant to Part IV, led by Rick Wells)
- Pandolfo v Finadri & Ors  VSC 211 (preliminary discovery application)
- Higgins v Wilkinson (Ruling)  VCC 1942 (costs application)
- Higgins v Wilkinson  VCC 1534 (successfully defended a Part IV application for executor)
- Food and Beverage Australia Ltd v Andrews  VSCA 258 (acting for an administrator in an action for debt, led by Michael Galvin QC)
Before coming to the Bar, Reegan was the Associate to the Honourable Justice McMillan at the Supreme Court of Victoria.
Reegan is an Honourary Fellow of Melbourne Law School (MLS) and co-teaches Insolvency Law with Michael Gronow QC. She is also an Associate of the Asian Law Centre at MLS.
Reegan is an experienced researcher and published author. Examples of her publications are located on her Linkedin profile. She has a Masters of Law from MLS, where she also completed her Juris Doctor.
In addition to her legal qualifications, Reegan holds a Bachelor of Arts with First Class Honours, majoring in Japanese and Politics, from the University of Queensland. She worked for the Japanese government for 3 years and is fluent in Japanese.
To get in touch with Reegan Morison | or for more information please contact the Clerk on: +61 3 9225 7222 or email@example.com
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards legislation.