Sam is one of the Victorian Bar’s leading retail and commercial leasing and property lawyers.
He regularly appears in the Supreme and County Courts and the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal, and advises in the following areas:
- retail and commercial leasing disputes (e.g. Access Solutions International Pty Ltd v Gamet Pty Ltd  VCC 1563; Koga Nominees Pty Ltd v Loscam Australia Pty Ltd  VSC 455  VCAT 1274);
- valuation and rental determination cases (e.g. Serene Hotels Pty Ltd v Epping Hotels Pty Ltd  VSCA 228; Lucky Eights Pty Ltd v Bevendale Pty Ltd  VCAT 1600;  VCAT 1807);
- sale of land disputes (e.g. Edge Development Group Pty Ltd v Jack Road Pty Ltd  VSCA 91);
- easements and laneway disputes (e.g. Anderson v City of Stonnington  VSCA 229); and
- restrictive covenants (e.g. Xu v Natarelli & Ors  VSC 759).
Find out more about Sam’s practice on his blog:
To get in touch with Samuel Hopper | or for more information please contact the Clerk on: +61 3 9225 7222 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards legislation.