Phone:+61 3 9225 8974
MOBILE:0439 659 438
Owen Dixon Chambers West
525 Lonsdale Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
Jessica specialises in common law and personal injury matters. She appears in a wide range of matters including:
- Common law trials in the Supreme Court and the County Court
- Serious injury applications in the County Court
- Coronial matters
- Statutory benefits claims in the Magistrates’ Court
- Medical panel referrals
- Contested civil and guardianship hearings at VCAT
Jessica has also gained considerable experience in cross-examination, advocacy and the laws of evidence from her foundation in criminal practice. She appears regularly in:
- Criminal hearings in the Magistrates’ Court
- Victims of Crime Assistance Tribunal (VOCAT)
- Contested intervention order proceedings
- Pleas and bail applications
Prior to being called to the Bar, Jessica worked as a registered nurse for five years. During her time as a registered nurse, Jessica gained experience in a variety of areas including anaesthetics, post anaesthetic care, IVF clinics, neonatal special care and emergency nursing.
Jessica is a sub-editor of the Negligence chapter in the current edition of Thomson-Reuters’ The Laws of Australia.
Jessica has a Bachelor of Nursing and a Bachelor of Laws (Hons). Jessica read with Fiona Ellis and her senior mentor is Ross Gillies QC.
To get in touch with Jessica Clark | or for more information please contact the Clerk on: +61 3 9225 7222 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards legislation.