Phone:+61 3 9225 7060
MOBILE:0439 049 477
Owen Dixon Chambers West
525 Lonsdale Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
Justin Wheelahan practises in commercial law, intellectual property, and administrative law. He accepts briefs in all courts and tribunals. He has acted for corporations and directors in a range of commercial disputes and regulatory appeals. His recent cases include:
- Frugtniet v ASIC  HCA 16 (led by Michael O’Bryan QC);
- Flujo Holdings Pty Ltd v Merisant Company  FCA 594;
- FRX17 as litigation representative for FRM17 v Minister for Immigration and Border Protection VID 412/2018 and Ors (led by Geoffrey Watson SC);
- Frugtniet v MARA  HCATrans 157;
- MARA v Frugtniet  FCAFC 5;
- FRX17 as litigation representative for FRM17 v Minister for Immigration and Border Protection  FCA 63 (led by Julian Burnside QC);
- Marie Theresa Arthur as litigation representative for BXD18 v Minister for Immigration and Home Affairs VID412/2018 (led by Lisa De Ferrari SC);
- Callychurn v ASIC  FCAFC 137 (led by Michael O'Bryan QC); and
- Marasco v R  VSCA 85.
Justin has a background in the criminal law running complex indictable fraud trials for the defence and the prosecution. He has a Masters from Monash in IP, is a contributing author to LexisNexis's Patents, Trade Marks & Related Rights/Confidential Information, and teaches evidence at ACU. Justin is a reporter for the Victorian Reports, co-editor of the Victorian Bar News, and a member of IPSANZ, Commbar, the CBA and AIAL.
To get in touch with Justin Wheelahan | or for more information please contact the Clerk on: +61 3 9225 7222 or email@example.com
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards legislation.