Peter Little specialises in civil law cases predominantly in the common law area. He has litigated numerous disputes involving:
1. breaches of the following different type of contracts:
- the sale of properties (commercial, retail and domestic), bailment, retail leases, construction contracts (from large commercial to domestic building disputes), farming related contracts, purchase contracts, sale of business contracts and a variety of other commercial contracts;
- financial contracts including mortgage and other guarantee agreements, factoring contracts, various loan agreements and other financial instruments;
2. breaches of fiduciary duties and confidential agreements; and
3. various torts claims including general negligence, negligent misstatement (of professional entities and government authorities), conversion, detinue, various intentional torts and defamation.
Before going to the Bar, Peter lectured in Contract Law, Tort Law, Property Law and International Law at The University of Melbourne. Prior to this he worked with Baker & McKenzie for almost 4 years in its Litigation Section and was a member of its Public International and Corporate Responsibility Practice Group. Peter’s litigation experience at Baker & McKenzie included litigating numerous commercial, banking and construction cases.
Peter also worked as a consultant for five years to multinational corporations in Australia and Europe. This included working in Czech and Slovak Republics on privatisation, joint venture and acquisition assignments. He is also a Chartered Accountant.
To get in touch with Peter Little | or for more information please contact the Clerk on: +61 3 9225 7222 or firstname.lastname@example.org