Phone:+61 3 9225 7222
MOBILE:0481 502 070
460 Lonsdale Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
Rhiannon joins Greens List, bringing with her, over 9 year's experience as a solicitor and Supreme Court Judges Associate.
Rhiannon has a broad commercial litigation practice, with expertise in contractual disputes, insolvency matters, lease disputes and domestic building matters.
Rhiannon has significant experience advising and appearing in:
· Contract disputes
· Partnership, director and shareholder disputes (including oppression claims)
· Corporate and personal insolvency (including statutory demands and wind ups)
· Retail Lease disputes
· Consumer protection and trade practices
· Residential/Domestic building disputes
· Employment disputes – unfair dismissal and restraint of trade
· Trademark infringements
Rhiannon has experience in advising trustees in bankruptcy in family law proceedings involving complex family trusts structures. She has advised in transnational property disputes, including the recovery of internationally located assets and cross-jurisdictional bankruptcy proceedings.
Rhiannon also has experience in regulatory/disciplinary proceedings involving medical practitioners and their clinical outcomes.
Amongst Rhiannon’s clients, she has acted for:
· a major pharmaceutical retail group in misleading and deceptive conduct proceedings;
· prominent ASX companies, retailers and franchises in contractual and lease disputes;
· directors, investors and creditors in voluntary administrations and liquidations; and
· the Victorian Government in respect of commercial agreements with major hospitals and research institutions.
Prior to private practice, Rhiannon gained extensive experience as a Supreme Court Associate to Her Honour Associate Justice Lansdowne, with respect to interlocutory applications and trials.
Rhiannon's broad experience provides for a comprehensive and thorough approach to matters ensuring her client's feel guided and informed throughout the litigious process with a view to reaching a pragmatic and cost-effective commercial resolution.
Rhiannon is reading with Chris Brown of Lonsdale Chambers. Rhiannon's senior mentor is Sam Hay SC.
To get in touch with Rhiannon Malone | or for more information please contact the Clerk on: +61 3 9225 7222 or email@example.com
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards legislation.