Greens List CPD Online Library Subscription
Subscribe now and gain access to Greens List CPD Online Library, our on-demand, digital library to view our complete catalogue of CPD Breakfast Briefings, including videos, MP3 audio downloads & PDF papers direct to your computer or mobile device.
Our expansive CPD Online Library contains reliable, up to date and vetted content, making it quick and easy for you to enhance your knowledge and professional skills; allowing you to stay on the cutting edge of your profession.
- Convenient way to fulfill your CPD
- Learning on the go anytime, anywhere
- Easy access to video, audio & PDF papers
- Compatible with all tablets & smart phones
- 30 + new titles added each CPD year
With two types of user subscriptions, everyone can access CPD on demand. Firms can now enjoy the benefits of unlimited user access with a Firm subscription, while Single/ Sole Practitioners can gain CPD points without leaving the office.
The library is consistently updated with fresh and current content from our CPD Breakfast Briefing program with most seminars available for viewing in the days following each event with notification of new content sent via email.
Sole Practitioner Annual Subscription – Cost $250 Incl. GST
Firm or Company Annual Subscription – Cost $550 Incl. GST
- Allows for unlimited users at the firm to access CPD using the one global login.
- Users can create an event view record and time stamp each time a video or paper is viewed to retain in the event of an audit. Simply by providing a valid name and firm email address in the form below which can be found on each title page. (Example below).
Other benefits include:
- Receive notifications via email when new content is available on the site.
- The library is a great resource of legal education that gives practitioners the option to fulfil 5 CPD points via private study by viewing and downloading the online content.
- The firm may choose to run group CPD sessions internally, print the papers for staff, view the video content and follow this with a 30 min internal discussion about the topic to create further points for lawyers.
- The expansive library covers all four compulsory fields of Substantive Law, Ethics and Professional Responsibility, Professional Skills, Practice Management & Business Skills.