Join us for breakfast with Strategic Futurist, Mentor & Author, Richard Hames.
Described by Forbes Asia as “one of the smartest people on the planet” Richard is among the world’s most influential thinkers. He provides his clients with deep wisdom on a range of issues concerning the future of humanity.
As a foresight practitioner Richard and his team have examined hundreds of topics, ranging from the future of conflict and work to taxation, business and society, food security, international terrorism, smart cities, financial services, health care, science and alternative energy.
At this event Richard will speak on the topics including;
- Geo-political state of the world today - key dynamics
- The decline of democracy and capitalism
- The challenge to orthodoxies [e.g. globalisation, ownership, economic stratification]
- Alternatives to the Western worldview
- From existential threats to conscious design